User-friendly Publishing Software
SFP offers book publishers efficient and affordable software in a clear and accessible design. The specific software is easy to implement within the workflow of any publisher. The Royalty module is the foundation of SFP.
A centralized web-based database
- Contracts per title and rightsholder: royalty rates, advances.
- Add subsidiary rights, extra advances, sales corrections and reservations for returns per period.
- Data is online available regardless of workspace or device.
Full service support
- A mapped out approach for getting the tool set up
- Support with import from previously used systems
- Free user support during office hours
Quick and easy import of sales and stock data
- Manual import of sales and stock information via XLS-files
- Automated import of date through a custom import module
- Users can also manually enter sales data from their invoicing
Saving time & automated calculations
Automatic calculation of sales and royalty data presented as:
- PDF statements per title and rightsholder
- Total payment-file in XLS
- E-mails from within the tool directly to your rightsholders
Complete transparency and historical access
- Previous statements remain available and accessible for checks and corrections
- Historical sales numbers
- Terms of contract
Visible and trackable for publisher and rightsholders on statements:
- After the initial investment (Setup fee) the annually invoiced costs are a licensee-fee per month. Our help-desk is always free.
Who we are
Clickhere & New Book Collective
New Book Collective and Clickhere combined their collective knowledge and knowhow to create SFP. Clickhere has long since proven their worth in developing specific business and individual focussed software; New Book Collective works as a shared service center for Dutch and Belgian Publishers and has claimed a prominent place within the Dutch publishing industry.
Clickhere and New Book Collective developed SFP because they believed every publisher should have access to efficient, affordable and user-friendly publishing software. With SFP publishers of any size can benefit from tailored workflow software.
What our customers say
With the royalty module of Software for Publishers printing out the annual royalty statements has become much easier. Due to the direct and daily link with CB Logistics the data input is flawless. Because SFP keeps on adding new fixes and updates the software improves every year. I do not know what I would do without the software of Software for PublishersMyrthe Spiteri, Blossom Books
A lean and clean royalty machine!Erik Rigters, Kobo Publishing
We have been using Software for Publishers from the moment it launched
and are still immensely happy with the royalty module and the revenue
and stock reporting module. The ease and simplicity with which contracts
can be managed and reports can be created is ideal and ensures a very
efficient work experience. The helpdesk also answers questions quickly.
Over the years, the package has been developed and updated further with new features that have made the user experience even better, such as the digital management of contracts.
Software for Publishers is definitely of added value for your company.
Excellent online service. Willingness to change the system according to our wishes. It only took a month to get our first royalty statements. We are impressed.Bjarne Michael Dalgaard, Jensen og Dalgaard
Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Dian van der Zande
Software For Publishers
3531 WP Utrecht
+31 20 2260238
If you would like to make an appointment for a demo of SFP please fill out the form below: